Why are vitamins and supplements important? Vitamins and supplements can help us get the nutrients we are missing from the foods we consume in our diet. Lack of certain vitamins can result in conditions such as fatigue, cramping and inflammation. Supplements can help to maintain healthy organ systems and bone and joint health. Here are a few examples of vitamins that you may benefit from:
- Fish oils and Omega 3 to help support a healthy heart
- Glucosamine to help support bone and joint function
- Calcium & magnesium for bone health
- Vitamin B for energy
- Vitamin C for an immune boost.
- Clinically researched vitamins and supplements