CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABY!
WHY SHOULD I HAVE CHIROPRACTIC CARE DURING PREGNANCY?During pregnancy, there are several physiological and endocrinological changes that occur in preparation for creating the environment for the developing baby. The following changes can result in a misaligned spine or joints:
- Protruding abdomen and increased back curve
- Pelvic changes
- Postural adaptations
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHIROPRACTIC CARE DURING PREGNANCY?Chiropractic care during pregnancy can provide benefits for women who are pregnant. Potential benefits of chiropractic care during pregnancy include:
- Maintaining a healthier pregnancy
- Controlling symptoms of nausea
- Reducing the time of labor and delivery
- Relieving back, neck or joint pain
- Preventing a potential cesarean delivery
- Decreasing pain and symptoms due to sciatica, pubic symphysis diastasis, carpal tunnel and more.